Brandon M. Bohlman
Fax: 515-223-8887 | Email: E-mail Me
Brandon represents clients in a variety of matters including personal injury, medical malpractice, products liability, workers’ compensation, and class action lawsuits.
A native of Arizona, Brandon earned his bachelor’s degree from Arizona State University in 2010.
He moved to Iowa to attend Drake University Law School, obtaining his law degree in 2012.
He is licensed to practice in Iowa and federal courts. Brandon is a member of the Iowa State Bar Association, the Polk County Bar Association, and the Iowa Association for Justice.
Brandon enjoys spending time with his wife, Molly, and playing golf.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Class Action
- Iowa, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Iowa
- Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa
- Juris Doctor, with Honors – 2012
- Law Review: Drake Journal of Agricultural Law
- Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Science, Finance –2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member
- Polk County Bar Association, Member
- Iowa Association for Justice, Member